Super comfortable back protector for the spine
Particularly light back protector to protect the spine, certified according to DIN EN 1621-2 / protection class 1. The centerpiece of the centralback is a three-layer viscoelastic memory foam that covers the entire length of the spine from just below the neck to the coccyx. The ORTHO-MAX Light received a coveted Gold Award at Eurobike 2018 and convinced the jury with numerous other features:
- Particularly light weight and optimal fit ensure maximum comfort
- The heavily perforated foam elements enable particularly high breathability
- Large ventilation zones guarantee excellent ventilation
- The integrated puncture protection provides additional security
- The protector can be adjusted perfectly thanks to the height-adjustable kidney belt.
- Available in 7 sizes from XXS to XXL, making it suitable for children from 1.10 m tall to 2.05 m tall
- Starting price from just EUR 99 (up to EUR 129) Euro)
The ORTHO-MAX Light can be worn comfortably under sports clothing and ensures greater safety for hobby and leisure athletes as well as professionals.
The new Centralback from ORTEMA is versatile:
Ski, snowboard, bike / MTB, motorcycle, MX / enduro, horse riding, water sports.
Obligatory for European and World Cup races in the disciplines:
• Ice speedway
ORTHO-MAX Light - size chart
|110 - 125 cm||125 - 140 cm||140 - 155 cm||155 - 170 cm||170 - 185 cm||185 - 195 cm||195 - 205 cm|
|65 - 75 cm||75 - 82 cm||82 - 90 cm||90 - 95 cm||95 - 100 cm||100 - 105 cm||105 - 110 cm|
|28 - 32 cm||32 - 36 cm||36 - 40 cm||40 - 44 cm||44 - 49 cm||49 - 53 cm||53 - 57 cm|
|36 cm||40 cm||46 cm||52 cm||56 cm||60 cm||64 cm|
* To determine your torso length, measure the distance between your waist (1) and your protruding cervical vertebrae, also called the C7 cervical vertebrae (2) (Abb. rechts).
After use in sports, the ORTHO-MAX Light should be washed by hand with cold or lukewarm water and placed on a flat surface to dry. The protectors are removed from the textile! Please do not hang up on a hanger to dry, otherwise the fabric of the carrier material will be stretched or stressed too much!
Polyamide 70%, elastane 15%, polyester 10%, elastomers 5%.
Our product video