Protector jacket for optimal all-round protection. Protects the spine, shoulder and elbow; now with additional chest and back protection. Breathable materials ensure maximum comfort and optimal ventilation properties. Encloses the body regions well and does not slip.
- Removable upper, forearm, back protector and chest protection
- Protectors according to DIN EN 1621-2 / protection class 2
- Penetration protection made of plastic protects in the area of the spine
- Full coverage of the upper body without constricting
- With integrated kidney belt.
Obligatory for European and World Cup races in the disciplines:
- Ice speedway
ORTHO-MAX Jacket - size guide
|Size||Body height||chest circumference||torso length*||protector length|
|S||155 - 165 cm||90 - 95 cm||36 - 40 cm||46 cm|
|M||165 - 175 cm||95 - 100 cm||40 - 44 cm||52 cm|
|L||175 - 185 cm||100 - 105 cm||44 - 49 cm||56 cm|
|XL||185 - 195 cm||105 - 110 cm||49 - 53 cm||60 cm|
|2XL||185 - 195 cm||110 - 115 cm||49 - 53 cm||60 cm|
|3XL||185 - 195 cm||115 - 125 cm||49 - 53 cm||60 cm|
* To determine your torso length, measure the distance between your waist (1)
and your protruding cervical vertebrae, also called C7 cervical vertebrae (2) (Fig. right).
After use in sports, the ORTHO-MAX Jacket should be hand washed with cold or lukewarm water and placed on a flat surface to dry. The protectors are removed from the textile! Please do not hang up on a hanger to dry, otherwise the fabric of the carrier material will be stretched or stressed too much!
Polyamide 70%, polyester 15%, elastane 10%, elastomer 5%
Our product video